How do I know if ChiRunning is for me?
Try asking yourself the following questions:
- Q - Do you frequently get running injuries, from minor niggles to those that need time consuming/expensive treatment?
- Q – Do you struggle to consistently follow a training plan?
- Q – Do you feel as if you are using more effort than needed when you are running?
- Q – Are you landing on your heel with your foot out in front of your body, effectively ‘braking’ your forward motion with each step?
- Q – Is your cadence (the speed that your feet touch the ground) slow, resulting in you running heavily into the ground rather than lightly over it?
- Q – Would you like to be able to run further and faster with less perceived effort?
- Q – Would you like to find your running more enjoyable?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions then ChiRunning may be for you. Reduce injuries, recover faster and train more consistently by learning some simple adjustments to your technique.